Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So i'm a little late on posting about Friday...

Mohican was a pretty sweet place. I thoroughly enjoy hikes in the Del Water Gap because the views are spectacular and show off how scenic NJ really is. What I didn't like was the threat of wildlife... aka bears, rattlesnakes, and apparently a snapping turtle. But we didn't see any bears up close and personal (only from the vans while driving), didn't see any rattlers, and as for that snapping turtle... I'm just glad Tay has all ten toes. Sorry Doug that you couldn't swim... But heyyyyy Greenteam! no more surveys during work time lol I just heard from Rachel earlier yay!

Anywho... I'm still really disappointed our crews wouldn't get into the awesome game of Toki Toki/ Bunny Bunny. One day I'll force them to... after all I am Johnny Law mwahahaha...
Hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekends!!!

Signing off...
Johnny Law
Duke of Derp

No comments:

Post a Comment