Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6, 2011 Sw@Mp D0gZ

So today was my second day working on the trails and needless to say it was awesome.

Today I learned to do tread work and did drainage with Lauren. She taught me well. ;) Teardrop shapes work best in draining water off the trail and into the sides.

We broke for lunch and played Mafia. It was my first time playing and it's just about the coolest game ever, an epic and cunning game in which you must be a good liar. I'm not going to explain it so Google it if you have no idea.

Today was our last day at our current location. Tomorrow we move our cache and begin derping, ermm, I mean hauling everything to the new location. I am not sad to be leaving this swampy area of the trail. We're moving to the switchbacks and I'm excited to see what's in store. So far I love working for the SCA and it's been a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment