Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I think I'm supposed to post tonight...

Well this will be a short post 'cause I'm uber tired and I don't even know if it's my turn but TODAY ON TEAM SWAMP DOG...
  •  Awesome alumni AJR aka Little Bear came to work with us today! except he's not so little anymore and he's taller than me and now I feel old and short
  • Played Bear, Fish, Mosquito and both crews ended the game with magic...as in with absolutely no planning one team said UNICORN! and the other said WIZARD! Game ended in a draw because I can't be sure Wizards are oh so much more powerful than unicorns
  • Dug more drainage dips and finished a section of tread that yellow jacket attacks prevented earlier
  • Discovered that Taylmeleon/Tay looks like a tricerotops aka a TAY-cerotops!
  • Did some major bench cutting on the ridge trail because it was so narrow and dangerous originally. Some hikers came through and expressed their gratitude for the work we did on the switchbacks, the parking lot trail, and the swamp so that was really nice to hear!
  • I got to see Little Bear's/puppy I wish was mine at the end of the day! and Ali is FREAKING HUGE NOW! I used to be able to hold her in my arms =(
Signing off...
Voldemort, Voldemort, oooh Voldy Voldy Voldy... VOLDEMORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment