Monday, July 12, 2010

Belated Commentary on Thursday and Friday

On Thursday we had an awesome day, everybody worked hard. I worked fill crew with Greg and Taylor, we all worked hard. It rained a little and it felt good, my awesome idea was to shake the trees for a nice cold shower. At lunch Jon did a lesson on how long things take to decompose. It hit me pretty hard how long some things took to decompose. Jon updated us with the most amazing thing ever!!!!But the other crew must not know. Styrofoam takes 1,000,000 years to decompose and that blew my mind. On Friday we went canoeing, it was awesome, me and Taylor were in the same canoe and we were the best at it. The water fights were awesome, the water was so warm. But maybe the best part was when we went down the rapids floating, that was so much fun. Over all that day was amazing! Sighanora. -AJ. R.

No comments:

Post a Comment