Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So today started out rough for a lot of people, some due to lack of sleep. We started working on a new trail today, when we explored where the trail was intended to go pretty much everyone did not want to work and was being negative that it would not get finished or be a nice trail. It was really humid out today which didn't help at all. Me and Jenn taught Dan the FUN song from Spongebob. He enjoyed that. Oh and I almost forgot, energy drinks were very popular today. I, myself, had 3 total. I got pretty hyper, but now I'm crashing. Note to self: do not attempt to drink more than 2 energy drinks a day. Anyway, we ate lunch next to the south branch of the raritan river. Right before lunch, some garbage was found which turned into a murder story created by mainly Greg and Chris. As lunch was ending it started to thunder and rain so we headed for Memorial Park and on the way there I came up with the Creeper Stache(sp?) dance move. In the pavilion we talked about the rec trip. We had a game of Spread 'Em and the other crew came as we were leaving and heading for Gronsky's. We did Roses and Thorns outside of Gronsky's and then headed back to the Voorhees parking lot. We got most of the trail done today, I'm pretty sure we're planning to go back tomorrow for a little bit to finish off the last part of it. After lunch tomorrow we will be heading to Mountain Farm to clean the tools. I think thats all...
-Brittany.

No comments:

Post a Comment