Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 3
















omg...what a day! We broke into three small groups and were able to accomplish some beautiful work on our trail. It is really looking fantastic, I am really proud of everyone in the crew!

Vlad, Michelle, Brittany, and I set five totally awesome check steps on the lower section of the trail. Aside from the run away boulder it was wonderful...

The rock bar crew pictured above set a 'dance floor' of a stone as the beginning to what I am sure will be some really cool stacked stairs. (I think the stone was longer than my body.)

Lastly, Terri, Greg, Rex(emotional from dehydration), Chris, and Jen continued to cut new trail and it looked really awesome. (I think that perhaps the bees wanted to join their crew as well.)

The best part of the day was that we did not have to call a tow truck!

Peace,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment