Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 3!

Today was good, work-wise. The crew got a lot of new trail cut, which is awesome. It's great for team morale, which was on the low side today, if I'm totally honest. Our trail is in a difficult area because we have such a long/steep hike every morning. I just got back from grocery shopping and I bought a lot of necesseties like bug spray (Deet free), hand sani, toilet paper, IvyBlock, and Technu. Plus ingredients for GORP. (Good ole raisins and peanuts!!!) I love food shopping and I dragged Arielle, Serena, and Sasha with me so it was even more fun!! Tomorrow should be good because we are working in the morning then BBQ it up with the other crew for the afternoon. I am sensing that there will be an ultimate frisbee game going on. Must remember to bring sneakers and shorts....

No comments:

Post a Comment