Sunday, June 28, 2009

One Week 'til Trail Time

So it's Sunday, I'm listening to Michael Jackson on VH1 Classic, and tomorrow the two commuter crews start and so do I! I'll be working with the two commuter crews this week and setting up my trail and our campsite before my crew starts on July 6th. I'm excited to meet the new youth on the commuter crews. They are going to have so much fun! I have a cool thing to bring and show the returners from the crew I was on last year. They should really enjoy seeing it! 

Until we meet again, love and peace

Lauren Smith

PS. Who doesn't love a picture of Vladdie Poo on their blog?

3 comments:

  1. Awe, isn't he just adorable? Why does Vlad always insist on looking angry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love Vlad! =] && I'm excited for your SCA adventures this year!

    <3 Serena

    ReplyDelete